Saturday, February 18, 2017

Coming Out as an Uber Driver

You might not think being an Uber driver would be something to be ashamed of, but, it's not like anyone sets out in life to be a taxi driver. Usually it's the realm of newly arrived immigrants and non-English speakers. 

 I do enjoy driving, but ending up as an Uber driver does mean you probably didn't do much previously to ensure your financial security. It's not exactly the top of the socio-economic ladder. Closer to the bottom. But, I am my own boss, set my own hours, and work in my own private little cubicle, one of my favorite spaces to hang out in anyway, my car. So, I live a happy life as an Uber driver. 

Of course, if you know me, you know that Uber driving is the least of my interests, and I'm more interested in my writing, spiritual path, geothermal waters, earth frequency magnetic mineral healing bracelets, Deep Emotional Release Bodywork and Energy Healing, and other holistic healing topics than anything else, except for my daughter, Ariel. 

So this blog is for people who want to know more, read more, and explore more about any of these favorite topics of mine, I'll be writing about them and adding them here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment